Your success is our objective.
Find opportunities and develop your talent in top biomedical companies.
Confidentiality and work ethics with our clients and candidates. Efficient processes. It is time to rely on experts to help you find your next professional challenge. Your moment. Shall we start?
Signing up for LIM Global’s talent pool is joining a global network Life Sciences experts. To find a work environment that believes in your talent. To connect the best professionals with extraordinary companies. Passion. Respect. Trust. Integrity. Join us. Our searches take into account the characteristics and skills of each candidate. We have more than 20 years of experience in finding the perfect match for our candidates’ needs and in balancing their career paths our clients’ strategies and cultures.
To become a key member of our client’s External Innovation Team that will be responsible for the identification and scientific assessment of external opportunities in new technological platforms consistent with the corporate strategy.
Additionally, the Sr. Manager will have a critical role in ensuring that the company is considered a partner of choice for external innovation, working alongside peers in other companies and academic institutions.
- Identify, prioritize, and lead scientific assessment of external innovative technological opportunities
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (BD, R&D, Med Affairs, IP, Clinical, Industrial) for the continued evaluation of external opportunities
- Cultivate and expand existing networks in the US/Europe - biotech, pharma, venture, research institutes and academic communities - to ensure high quality deal flow for the company
- Drive awareness of the company and position it as a partner of choice
- Collaborate with corporate leadership to help refine / refresh the company’s strategy as appropriate and drive development of external innovation strategy
Requirements and skills:
- D. in life science with Post-doc
- Exceptional scientific credentials and external profile
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry (or in related life sciences fields including venture capital and/or technology transfer)
- Extensive knowledge of new technologies and platforms in the context of drug discovery and development.
- Proven ability to lead technical due diligence efforts/teams
- Proven strategic thinking related to product development and pipelines
- Ability to anticipate the evolution of the marketplace and the competition to maintain advantage as it pertains to business model creation, innovation acquisition and collaborations
- Knowledge of Drug Discovery, Development and Intellectual Property Processes
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate complex information and analyses to a variety of scientific and non-scientific audiences
Your opportunity starts here
Send us your profile and advance in your professional career.
“They know how to sell a project and attract talent. They perfectly capture our needs.”
“We really appreciate that the LIM Global team invests a lot of time to understand our needs and corporate environment. The best talent is only successful if it fits with the organization.”
“LIM was able to attract an outstanding Executive Committee consisting of experienced professionals from all around world. This team was key to the success of our startup”.
“Agility and quality!”
“We value very much the active follow-up by and the accessibility of the LIM Global team throughout the entire selection process.”
“Collaborating with LIM Global has been a big success. Their seriousness, their broad scope and experience allowed us to select a professional perfect for our needed. We will work with them again without any doubt.”
“We turn to LIM Global when we expect difficulties or encounter problems with a search. LIM always meet expectations.”
“We work with LIM Global because of the quality of the candidates they present to us and their fit with our strategy and culture.”
“We approached LIM Global because they are industry experts. They perfectly understood our needs and they became our best ambassadors.”