We are a Quality Executive Search and Human Resources Consulting firm founded in 2000 dedicated exclusively to Life Sciences. We offer excellence in Executive Search, Outsourcing and Consulting services.
We are growing and we are looking for a Talent Sourcing Specialist to help us build our talent attraction strategy and drive innovative strategies to improve quality candidate generation through recruiting technology solutions and other platforms such as social media, digital, etc.
- Develop and manage creative sourcing and digital recruiting resources to expand the talent portfolio and attract qualified candidates for immediate and strategic positions.
- Proactively source and identify active and passive candidates through various sourcing engines and social media sites, job boards, professional organizations, internal networks and partner organizations.
- Track industry events, technology trends, and changes within the employment landscape which may impact existing best practices.
- Build and maintain a highly engaged pipeline of talent through fostering long term relationships with candidates.
- Collaborate with the team on initiatives and/or projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable discipline such as Human Resources or Business or equivalent years of experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in such areas as social networking, search engines, social media, job boards, candidate databases, or other internet-based tools.
- An interest in acquiring great talent for Life Sciences companies. This entails understanding what we do and the sorts of people we are interested in hiring.
- Ability to assess challenges using critical thinking, data collection methods, analysis, experience, and judgement to identify and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Ability to work as a team player and support the delivery and success of the projects.
- A flexible, pragmatic and collaborative approach to work.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and internet-based recruitment/sourcing tools.
- Fluency in Spanish and English.