Leading European bioanalytical CRO based in Barcelona (Spain), which provides bioanalytical services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnological industries worldwide, is looking for scientists to expand its Large Molecule team.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare analytical batches to quantify drugs, anti-drugs antibodies or biomarkers in biological matrices by ligand binding assays (ELISA, MSD) according to international guidelines and internal procedures.
- Perform the evaluation and treatment of results of analytical batches.
- Label proteins with biotin or Sulfo-tag.
- Support the Study Director in:
- Resolution of problems.
- Preparation of method SOPs and other study documentation.
- Supervision of lab activities in method development, validation and sample analysis studies.
- Carry out maintenance and calibration/verification of laboratory equipment.
- Actively support Laboratory Management in evaluating and implementing new processes and equipment.
REQUIRED PROFILE & QUALIFICATIONS
- PhD, MSc or BSc in biology or related subject.
- Minimum 2-year experience in bioanalytical laboratories in CRO or Pharma.
- Experience working with ELISA, MSD or other Ligand Binding techniques.
- Experience in supporting the development and validation of PK, Biomarker and Immunogenicity Ligand Binding methods.
- Understanding of international bioanalytical guidelines, and experience working under GLP/GCP regulations.
- Experience working with LIMS systems and with cell culture techniques will be valued.
- Excellent level of English (Spanish – nice to have).
- Proficiency in MS-Office, especially Word and Excel.
WHAT IS OFFERED
- Opportunity to work and contribute to the success of an expanding CRO.
- Solid scientific team with career growth opportunities.
- Cutting edge laboratory with the latest technology.
- International and multicultural environment in company based in Barcelona.
- Diligent, professional organization, with a human touch.