Our client, a German multinational service company, requires a Financial and Operations Manager for its Madrid office. The selected candidate will report directly to the Board of Directors from the Spanish subsidiary and will have continuous interaction with headquarters in Germany and with other offices of the Group. He/she will lead a team of 3 employees from Finance, Operations and HR areas.
- Supervise and follow-up daily and month-end accounting procedures: payments/supplier/invoicing/accounts receivables in compliance with applicable laws & regulations including P&L activity, balance sheet activity (deferrals, accruals); accounts receivable /cash application.
- Preparation of financial Reports
- Support the Board of Directors in the implementation of ongoing business results measurement, tracking performance versus expectations, and providing recommendations for corrective actions
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Support contracts and public tenders.
- Follow up on company initiatives/projects to ensure that operational objectives are met.
- Recruitment and hiring of new staff, onboarding, payroll and employment contracts.
- Ensure HR processes, laws and regulations are followed
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field
- 3-4 years of experience as Senior Controller or Financial Manager
- Excellent English and Spanish level, both spoken and written.
- Previous experience in operations and finances in the consulting/legal sector will be valuable.
- The ideal candidate will be versatile, proactive and a good communicator with excellent organization skills.
The opportunity of developing your career in a managerial position with both Finance and Administrative responsibilities while leading a team in a well-established German and growing company.