Our client, a Leading European bioanalytical CRO based in Barcelona (Spain) is looking for Senior Scientist /Analytical Project Manager, in the Small Molecule Bioanalysis department, which provides bioanalytical services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnological industries worldwide.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate the validation of analytical methods to quantify drugs, metabolites or biomarkers in biological matrices by LC-MS/MS according to international guidelines.
- Coordinate sample analysis projects, including regulated and non-regulated, pre-clinical and clinical studies.
- Manage method development projects.
- Deliver extensive and effective communication with sponsors and timely delivery of results.
- Organize and line-manage laboratory personnel.
- Effectively resolve technical and regulatory issues.
- Actively support Senior Management and participate in strategic projects to optimize procedures.
REQUIRED PROFILE & QUALIFICATIONS
- PhD, MSc or BSc in chemistry or related subject.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in bioanalytical CROs.
- Experience working with NCEs
- Excellent level of English (Spanish – nice to have).
- Proven, extensive knowledge of HPLC and mass spectrometry.
- Deep understanding of international bioanalytical guidelines, and experience working under GLP/GCP regulations.
- Experience working with LIMS systems.
OTHER REQUIRED SKILLS
- Strong communications and organization skills, and capacity to work in teams.
- Proactive and hands-on approach.
- High level of motivation and enthusiastic personality.
WHAT IS OFFERED
- Opportunity to work and contribute to the success of an expanding CRO.
- Solid scientific team with career growth opportunities.
- Cutting edge laboratory with the latest technology.
- International and multicultural environment in company based in Barcelona.
- Rigorous, professional organization, with a human touch.