SCIENTIST R&D IMMUNOASSAYS
Our client, an important global pharmaceutical and IVD company, with presence in more than 100 countries and a growing global team of over 20.000 people, is searching for a Sr. Scientist R&D Immunoassays. The selected candidate, will be responsible of developing new immunoassays in their site in Bilbao.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Work independently or supervise associates to plan for and execute design and development of immunoassays.
- Comply with all company policies and SOPs as well as regulatory requirements for the design, analysis and reporting of research projects and products under ISO13485 and 21CFR820.
- Prepare experiment and product documentation including summary reports.
- Write SOPs and assemble batch records.
- Present results to colleagues and management team.
- Develop new methods and train laboratory personnel.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- PhD in Life Sciences or related field. MSc may be considered with additional years of experience.
- Minimum of five years of laboratory experience with proven hands-on technical abilities in immunoassay development, antibody-based platform test and evaluation.
- Proven experience in management of research projects, including training of other scientists, lab associates, and support personnel, analyzing data, and writing reports.
- Fluent English.
- Team player and proactive professional.
- Joining a very important and solid multinational Group.
- Being involved in a strategic project, collaborating with international teams.