Our client is an early-stage biotech company developing advanced therapies for genetic diseases. The company now needs a Project Manager to coordinate one of their R&D projects. The successful candidate will have a strong scientific background and experience in drug development. He/she will join a highly competent team of experienced R&D professionals developing state-of-the-art medicines.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Implementation and supervision of the development plan
- Coordination of the internal development team.
- Interaction with all stakeholders to ensure flawless execution within the agreed deadlines.
- To coordinate third-party activities and external stakeholders such as CDMOs.
- Prepare periodical status updates and present them to Senior Management.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- PhD in Molecular Biology, experience in the area of advanced therapies is a plus.
- Experience in drug discovery.
- Technical leadership and experience in managing small R&D teams.
- Strong organizational and analytical capacities.
- Effective communication and presentation skills at all levels and to a variety of stakeholders.
- Agility and resourcefulness in a fast moving environment and in response to unexpected challenges or situations.
- Team player.
- Fluency in English.
- Based in Valencia or willing to spend several days per week in Valencia.