Our client, a world leading French company selling products to public and Private Research Laboratories, is looking for a National Sales Manager. You will have the opportunity of developing and maintaining clients in Spain and direct reporting to Headquarters in France.
We are looking for a proactive and autonomous person that enjoys challenges and is able to work establishing and implementing his /her own national sales strategy.
If you have outstanding communication skills, sales acumen, and results-driven approach and enjoy autonomy …we have a professional opportunity for you:
What will you do?
- Increase sales of current and coming products of the company
- Maintain current customer´s accounts
- Prospect new potential users for the company´s product and services
- Manage all accounts, small, mid-size and large
- Reporting activities on a weekly and monthly base
- Actively participate in external events (congress, events, symposiums…)
- Promote the company with KOL, in coordination with the Sales Director and General Management
- Update the customer database.
& need to have:
- 3-5 years of experience in the sales cycle for the Spanish territory.
- Demonstrated experience selling products to Pharmaceutical companies, CRO, Biotech, academic research institutes, university hospitals, national and pan European research institutes.
- Expertise in computer tools (CRM, ERP, Microsoft office)
- Fluent Spanish, English &/or French
- Know-How (Behavioral Competencies): listening skills, proficient oral expression, ability to self-manage (personal organization, autonomy), resilience, persistence.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to work and contribute to the success of an expanding company.
- An attractive compensation package
- Full responsibility of the territory
- A home-based Office
- Car & Benefits