Our client, a very solid international pharmaceutical company, with a very strong pipeline and with more than 100MM€ in sales in Spain, is searching for a Medical Advisor to work mainly with Hospital Products. We are looking for an enthusiastic, commercially oriented medical marketing expert with relevant industry experience in Hospital Products. Candidate will report to the Medical Affairs Director. This position is located in Barcelona.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for medical-marketing activities of all products in her / his area of responsibility.
- Develop and implement the Medical Plan for new products
- Build and maintain KOL relations to identify and execute scientific alignment.
- Responsible for medical support of Marketing/Sales by training of field reps and translating clinical results into marketing claims.
- Answering any medical question and query from physicians and users.
- Responsible to revise and execute clinical studies.
- Review promotional materials, and translate clinical study results into promotional claims.
- Prepare training materials for the medical / marketing / sales staff.
- Train physicians on new clinical data and products characteristics.
- Attend scientific & medical congresses and update other departments with the latest information.
- Review the literature and provide updated scientific information including competitive intelligence to Sales & Marketing
- Support all functions requiring medical input.
- Actively participate in the launch of new products.
- Guarantee a fluent communication with the Corporate Medical Functions.
- Proactively contribute to the development of Company’s external scientific image.
- Cooperate with patient associations related to medical affairs activities.
- Support the portfolio of CHC products.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Medical Doctor or Life Science Degree with experience in Medical Affairs (3-4 years) or in MSL positions (4-5 years) in Hospital environment.
- Solid scientific knowledge of the area to support the company’s commercial activities with medical and scientific arguments.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Scientific focus with a sound commercial acumen
- Capacity to represent the company at any level
- KOL Management.
- Fluent level of English