Working with and reporting to the Director of Human Resources, this position is accountable for assuring all talent related issues are addressed and resolved. The candidate will be responsible for the complete Talent Cycle of the assigned Business unit (attract-develop-retain). The position is based in Barcelona.
- Manage full cycle recruitment process: from Job Description definition to sourcing, recruitment, interviewing, organizing team interview and preparing technical exercises till the offer negotiation keeping the information update for reporting. The incumbent will also laisse with recruitment agencies.
- Driver of the Onboarding Program design and implementation
- Manage all talent initiatives including
- Learning & Development initiatives (design, development and implementation of learning initiatives, including Development plans and programs. to increase organizational capabilities).
- Design and coordinate annual Training Plan
- Support the identification of key positions and succession planning development plans.
- Annual Performance Management process
- Drive and participate in Performance plans when needed.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of the e-learning platform and coordinate the entire HR budget.
Required Experience & Competencies:
- University degree,
- Additional education in Human Resources desirable (HR master´s degree).
- Solid experience in Talent Acquisition.
- Solid experience in Talent Cycle
- Proficiency in internet-based tools
- Experience in Life Sciences is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Organized and quality-oriented
- Good communication and influencing skills (enthusiastic, self-motivated, autonomous with initiative)
- Excellent command of Spanish and English; other languages is a plus
- The HR Business Partner will be accountable for executing the items detailed and for performing other duties as assigned.